The ladies of “The Housewives of Atlanta” were shocked when they found out Sheree Whitfield was dating someone in jail. Whitfield recently sat down with Page Six for an interview to give details about her relationship and how happy she is. Her boo, Tyrone Gilliams is currently serving a 10-year sentence for wire fraud schemes.
Despite what some may think about her relationship she doesn’t care. Whitfield said, “The positives of dating an incarcerated man, for me is, I really feel like I got to know him on a deeper level. A lot of times relationships are built on physical and a lot of times they don’t work. People don’t take the time to get to know each other, or communicate, or talk. We do all of that. We don’t have anything else to do but communicate.”
As far as keeping a romantic relationship they are keeping the fire alive even with him being behind bars. She said, “If it’s not via telephone, it’s email. It’s almost like a love story — like, where you have all these love letters and things like that. It’s kinda cute and romantic.” We wish Sheree and her boo the best of luck!
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One