Jill Scott’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Mike Dobson is now heading back to court to countersue her in the divorce. According to Bossip, Dobson revealed that problems between the couple happened before they got married. It was reported that three weeks before the wedding Scott and her lawyer made him sign a prenup without a lawyer and he did it because he loved her.
Dobson is now suing because he believes their prenup should be invalid because he was forced to sign it and Scott violated the agreement by going to the media. He wants half their marital assets and $500,000 for pain and suffering. Dobson also alleges that Scott made him stay away from his family, accused him of stealing and that she went on dates with “intimate male friends.”
He also mentioned that Scott spoke about him being allegedly gay. Dobson in the documents mentioned that he is in “intensive therapeutic treatment” for the way she treated him. A judge has yet to rule on this divorce, but we will keep you posted.
- Black Football Coach Hugs Armed Student After Taking Away His Shotgun
- His Airness: Michael Jordan Reveals Why He Never Spoke on Social Issues During His NBA Career
- Rihanna Blesses Us With Another Slow-Motion Video
- Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J
- Kanye West’s Donation To An Atlanta Church Gets Rejected Because He Supports Trump
- Khloé Kardashian Used to Date This ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star
- Kanye West Confirms Release Date For “Jesus Is King”
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel