The story of Jorge Garcia has been making headlines recently. After 30 years of living in the United States, the father of two was deported to Mexico. According to Business Insider, Garcia has no criminal record and since the crackdown on immigration more families are being separated.
Nirah Warikoo of the Detroit Free Press wrote a piece about Garcia’s deportation. Rapper-entrepreneur Chamillionaire sent him an email about trying to help out the family during this crisis. In 2005, Chamillionaire became big for his hit single, “Ridin’ Dirty” and since then has gotten into different businesses to help him within his career.
Chamillionaire said, “(When I sent the email) I assumed this would be a private conversation, and I was hoping that I would be connected to the family, but unfortunately, neither happened. It looks like the story of this family’s unfortunate situation is gaining some traction, so at the least, I’m happy to see their story getting the attention that it deserves.” We aren’t sure if the rapper has helped the family as of yet, but we hope they get the help they need.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Meek Mill Denies Accusations Of A Physical Relationship With Diddy
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral