Many people might remember Jada Pinkett-Smith‘s Red Table Talks that she did back in 2012 with her mom, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, and daughter, Willow Smith. During the emotional session, the women talked about things like motherhood, family, and conflicts from the past.
Now, Jada is continuing the conversation thanks to a deal she just landed with Facebook. According to Deadline, they plan on continuing the series with the goal of tackling “social and timely issues with an inter-generational family talk show format.”
Jada will serve as an executive producer along with Ellen Rakieten and Miguel Melendez. More details about the show are set to emerge at the Sundance Film Festival (January 18-28) where Jada will be judging movies.
Considering the intense and therapeutic dialogue from the original Red Table Talks, you might want to prep your tissues now! You can check out a trailer from the original project below.
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Inspectah Deck Details Attending A Wild Hollywood Party With Hidden Sex Rooms [Video]
- Who Is Amanda Gorman? Here’s How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
- Lil Wayne and Kodak Black Pardoned By Donald Trump
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- Donald Trump Commutes Sentence Of Death Row Records Founder Harry O, Snoop Dogg Lobbied
- What They Wore: Kamala Harris & Dr. Jill Biden at The COVID-19 Memorial Service
Jada Pinkett Smith Lands Facebook Talk Show With Her Mom & Daughter was originally published on globalgrind.com