Many people might remember Jada Pinkett-Smith‘s Red Table Talks that she did back in 2012 with her mom, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, and daughter, Willow Smith. During the emotional session, the women talked about things like motherhood, family, and conflicts from the past.
Now, Jada is continuing the conversation thanks to a deal she just landed with Facebook. According to Deadline, they plan on continuing the series with the goal of tackling “social and timely issues with an inter-generational family talk show format.”
Jada will serve as an executive producer along with Ellen Rakieten and Miguel Melendez. More details about the show are set to emerge at the Sundance Film Festival (January 18-28) where Jada will be judging movies.
Considering the intense and therapeutic dialogue from the original Red Table Talks, you might want to prep your tissues now! You can check out a trailer from the original project below.
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence
- Octavia Spencer Reveals Her Real Age On Her Birthday [WATCH]
- The Family’s Attorney Says Ahmaud Arbery’s Case Will Be Investigated As A Hate Crime
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Protected: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- ‘Insecure’ HBO: An Ode To Molly, The Stylish Freak We Love To Hate
Jada Pinkett Smith Lands Facebook Talk Show With Her Mom & Daughter was originally published on globalgrind.com