Many people might remember Jada Pinkett-Smith‘s Red Table Talks that she did back in 2012 with her mom, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, and daughter, Willow Smith. During the emotional session, the women talked about things like motherhood, family, and conflicts from the past.
Now, Jada is continuing the conversation thanks to a deal she just landed with Facebook. According to Deadline, they plan on continuing the series with the goal of tackling “social and timely issues with an inter-generational family talk show format.”
Jada will serve as an executive producer along with Ellen Rakieten and Miguel Melendez. More details about the show are set to emerge at the Sundance Film Festival (January 18-28) where Jada will be judging movies.
Considering the intense and therapeutic dialogue from the original Red Table Talks, you might want to prep your tissues now! You can check out a trailer from the original project below.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy
Jada Pinkett Smith Lands Facebook Talk Show With Her Mom & Daughter was originally published on globalgrind.com