Rock-T is known for sharing motivational messages at times and he did just that for Southwest Air. We normally hear him talk about sports on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” but this time he talked about being around people that are doing great things. Rock-T spoke about how when you are around people doing amazing things it rubs off on you.
He also talked about not selling yourself short and going after your goals. He said, “Believe it and you can be it.” The people you surround yourself with have such an influence on you and you must attach yourself to those people.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him