Rock-T is known for sharing motivational messages at times and he did just that for Southwest Air. We normally hear him talk about sports on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” but this time he talked about being around people that are doing great things. Rock-T spoke about how when you are around people doing amazing things it rubs off on you.
He also talked about not selling yourself short and going after your goals. He said, “Believe it and you can be it.” The people you surround yourself with have such an influence on you and you must attach yourself to those people.
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts