NFL players and celebrities aren’t the only people getting in trouble for taking a knee. Dr. Eugene Gu, is a third year resident at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and according to BuzzFeed is getting in trouble for taking a knee. A photo was shared of Gu doing this and he said he wants “to fight White supremacy.”
The tweet with the photo received over 50,000 retweets. This photo made him receive backlash from his job, bug this isn’t the first time he’s spoken out about things like this. Gu also was trying to sue President Donald Trump for blocking him.
In November, Gu had to go on administrative leave after an investigation went on about him. A patient, who saw Gu and recognized him for his protest and refused to get treated by him. Gu said, “She singled me out and said ‘I want you out of the room now. It was shocking to do in front of so many people, but I thought, ‘I’m going to leave. I don’t want to cause a scene.'” Many people continue to support Gu since the hospital he works for tried not to get involve, but allegedly they are bullying him while he continues to work.
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Gary’s Tea: Is ‘Insecure’ Actor Jay Ellis Wrong For Hiding His White Wife From The Public? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: FDA Voted To Approved COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids Ages 5 To 11 [WATCH]
- Black Twitter Reacts To Insecure’s Use of AKA Sorority Logo, Issa Rae Responds
- The Jig: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Judge Says Prosecutors Can’t Use the Word “Victim”
- ‘Colin In Black & White’: The Evolution Of Colin Kaepernick Arrives On TV
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- KeKe Palmer Sings The World Series National Anthem [Jaw Dropping Voice!]