Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- La La Is Turning Her Book “The Love Playbook” Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman Issues Apology After Hit With Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Fixes His Face To Say Protesting NFL Players Should Be Deported [VIDEO]
- Offset Says He Crashed Avoiding A Crackhead [VIDEO]
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- “Empire” Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal & A Death
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- NY Jets Owner Will Pay Fines For Players On Team Who Kneel During National Anthem
- Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 8 Women