Nowadays, technology allows for almost any object in your house to be smart, from your phone, to your watch, to even your fridge. According to Headkrack, however, the newest addition to that list is underwear.
What exactly makes underwear “smart?” Well, it taps into your nether regions to make your life easier. Check out this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Sisters Beat 3-Year-Old To Death With Baseball Bat For Taking Cupcake
- Report: Did Travis Scott Consult With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig?
- Future Says He’s Quit Lean: “I Didn’t Wanna Tell Nobody I Stopped”
- Yeah, Ok: Rob Kardashian Claims Dinner With Alexis Skyy Wasn’t A Shot At Blac Chyna
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Twitter Debates Cleopatra’s Ancestry As Lady Gaga & Angelina Jolie Reportedly Compete To Play The Queen
- A Proposed Michigan Law Could Force Trans Inmates to Pay For Their Own Medical Care