Actress Taraji P. Henson has always been mum about her romantic life throughout her career. But just as the star is prepped to take on the role of ‘Proud Mary’ in her upcoming action flick, the single mama is gushing about her new beau.
During her press tour for the movie, Taraji told Extra that she was so comfortable in her relationship with ex- NFL star Kelvin Hayden, that she felt ready to talk about their romance.
“It’s very serious. I did, I confirmed it. It’s fine. They asked me if I was happy and I said yes and they just ran with it,” Henson told AJ Calloway.
Earlier, Henson told Madame Noire that public interest around her relationship made her finally confirm the relationship.
“It was all over The Shaderoom anyway,” she said. “You know, I’m not the type to blast my personal business, but you know, I think that it’s important for people to know that I’m happy. I’m very very happy. I just am. We’ve been together for two years. And no one would really know that because I don’t blast my info like that but I’m very happy.”
You can watch the rest below:
- Recession Forthcoming? President Joe Biden Joins the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Malik Smiley Graduates from Alabama State University [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman to Serve on Supreme Court, Has Died
- The Balvenie & Questlove Share Exclusive Clip Of Quest For Craft With Yo-Yo MA
- Check The Tech: Gifts For The Gamer
- ‘Rosa Parks Day’: CBC Urges Congress To Adopt Federal Holiday In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
- Chloe Bailey Oozes Sexy In A Red Hot ‘Santa Baby’ Outfit
Why Taraji P. Henson Decided To Tell The World She Was In Love was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress