“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Spike Lee’s “BlacKkKlansman” Wins Grand Prix At Cannes
- Why PJ Morton’s “Gumbo” Tour Was Like Food To The Soul
- Meek Mill Cancelled Trump Meeting After Consulting JAY-Z & Others
- Texas High School Shooter Was A Nazi Sympathizer
- Offset Posts Shocking Pics From Car Accident [PHOTOS]
- Black Adult Film Star Sues After Being Called The N-Word Twice During Scene
- Student Graduates With Law Degree & MBA From Two Different Schools On The SAME DAY
- Best Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Fears Of Lynchings In Atlanta Area After Two People Are Found Hanging From Trees Within Three Weeks
- Khia Gets Married And Officially Goes From Thug Misses To Thug Mrs. [VIDEO]