“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How K. Michelle May Have Started A New Movement [EXCLUSIVE]
- Katt Williams Explains Why Reading The Comments Cheers Him Up [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Game’s Father Dies
- Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Has Everyone Cracking Up Backstage At Wendy Williams Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Women Don’t Need To Be On “Mancave” To Be Included [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Colin Kaepernick Finishes Up $1 Million Pledge
- Why Amber Rose Happy And Scared About Her Surgery [VIDEO]
- Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal