While on his podcast Joe Budden’s and his crew talked about the new Eminem album. Some of them spoke about the track list being trash and Budden’s had more than that to just say. He believes that Eminem is just a White pop star at this point.
Several people clapped back at Budden’s claiming that he shouldn’t talk like that and not to bite the hand that feeds you. They were referring to Eminem helping Budden’s out. As always 50 Cent has nothing to do with this issue, but wanted to tell Budden’s he might receive a butt whooping.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- The Mastermind Behind Michelle Obama’s Luxurious Inauguration Curls Is DMV’s Own Yene Damtew