2 Chainz is known for being a great lyricist and he recently was trending on Twitter because of it. On the Hip-Hop Spot today, Headkrack talked about 2 Chainz on the remix of Eminem’s “Chloraseptic.” It was released yesterday and fans went crazy over it.
Headkrack called 2 Chainz the “Swiss army knife rapper.” They also discussed Kendrick Lamar’s performance during the NCAA Football Championship. If you didn’t hear 2 Chainz on the song or watch Lamar’s performance get to it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why 2 Chainz Is Mad At Walmart
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Jury Awards $37 Million To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Viola Davis Opens Up About Growing Up In Extreme Poverty [VIDEO]
- Warren Ballentine Explains Why Terrorism Is Built Into America’s DNA [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail [VIDEO]
- Twerking In The Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Trump-Worshiping, Colored Contacts Wearing Pastor Is Running For Office
- Internet Trolls Pretending To Be Assaulted At “Black Panther” Screenings
- Drug Lord Kidnaps Nursing Staff To Vaccinate His Whole Community
- Michael Blackson’s Full Interview On “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]