2 Chainz is known for being a great lyricist and he recently was trending on Twitter because of it. On the Hip-Hop Spot today, Headkrack talked about 2 Chainz on the remix of Eminem’s “Chloraseptic.” It was released yesterday and fans went crazy over it.
Headkrack called 2 Chainz the “Swiss army knife rapper.” They also discussed Kendrick Lamar’s performance during the NCAA Football Championship. If you didn’t hear 2 Chainz on the song or watch Lamar’s performance get to it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why 2 Chainz Is Mad At Walmart
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47