Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Megan Thee Stallion Openly Grieves Her Mom In Touching Instagram Post
- Wale Praises Baby Mama And Comes For Anyone Dismissing His Current Girlfriend As Some ‘Model Chick’: “Thats A Special Human Being”
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
- Twitter Explains Why It Won’t Suspend Donald Trump’s Account
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Lizzo Hit With Second Plagiarism Lawsuit
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Contestant Rants About ‘Loveless Marriage’ During Intro [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”