Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: ‘Without A Tan, I’m Caramel’
- Usher Reflects on Super Bowl Halftime Show and Future Biopic Plans
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Front Row Fabulous: Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, & More Sit Pretty At Prada
- J. Cole Teases Next Album With Teaser Verse On Social Media
- Adidas To Sell The Last Of Their Yeezy Stock In 2024
- Unpacking Killer Mike’s Latest Plan To ‘Strengthen The Black Community’
- Kodak Black Throws Rock At News Reporter After Being Released From Jail, Police Report Filed
- Dame Dash Reveals He Declined ‘Soul Plane’ Offer Because He Was “Offended” By Its Racist Humor
- Moon Landing Successful
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin