Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- That’s How I Feel: GIFs That Defined The Decade
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Exes Return, Relationships Are Tested & Houses Are Forclosed In #LHHNY’s Season 10 Super Trailer
- You Are Having A Child: Pusha T & Wife Virginia Expecting First Child
- Cassie & Hubby Alex Fine Welcome Baby Girl
- Summer Walker Responds to Fans Booing Her at New Jersey Club
- Kanye West Covers Himself In Silver Paint For “Mary” Opera
- Golden Globes 2020: Netflix Dominates Nominations As “When They See Us” Gets Snubbed
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor