Who remembers the show “Tiny & Toya?” The two have been very close for quite some time and Tiny Harris went on Instagram to dedicate a heartfelt post to her. Some fans believed the two lost touch after Tamar Braxton ended her friendship with Wright, but that’s not the case.
According to BET, Harris said, “This took me back! The very first reality show I did & yet still one of the best shows I’ve ever done. I gotta give credit where is due #JamesDebose was the mastermind behind it all. @toyawright we did that! Forever Tiny & Toya our first Ep credit as well!! New Year bringing bigger & better thangs!! #Thankful&Blessed #Tiny&Toya #Thelma&Louise #2018 🙏🏽👑🙌🏽.”
The video Harris attached was the opening to their show where they entertained fans on VH1. Maybe they can do a Tiny and Toya reunion with the new baby coming. We are so happy they can still maintain a friendship despite other Wright not being cool with Braxton anymore.
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall