Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- #BETAwards: Tyler Perry Opens The Doors Of The Church With Ultimate Icon Award Acceptance Speech [VIDEO]
- Richmond Renames Street After Tennis Legend Arthur Ashe
- High School Seniors Host Prom At Hospital For Student Battling Cancer