Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- BLOOP: NeNe Leakes Disses Kenya Moore, Says THIS About Her #RHOA Return
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time
- What Year Is It? Tyler, The Creator Lyrics Are At The Center Of A Student Being Charged With Making Terroristic Threat
- Twitter Reacts To Woman Who Bailed R. Kelly Out Wanting Her Money Back