While things seem to be going great for Jennifer Hudson on the career front, her split from David Ortunga is a bit of a mess. Recently, he filed documents asking that JHud be held in contempt of court for having him forcibly removed from the family home in front of their son, simultaneously releasing a statement to People Magazine about the whole thing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That does sound like an intense thing to witness as a child. But is Ortunga overreacting, or did JHud mess up with such a move? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gary’s Tea: Lori Harvey Makes Men Sign An NDA To Date Her! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Takeoff’s Parents Are Fighting Over His Estate After Passing With No Will [WATCH]
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Bikini Body While On Vacation
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- That Was Fast: ‘Wednesday’ Is Netflix’s Third Most Popular English-Language TV Series Ever
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Governor Larry Hogan Issues Emergency Directive Banning The Use Of TikTok For State Officials
- What You Need To Know About Georgia’s Run Off Election + Kyrie Irving Loses Nike Deal [WATCH]
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced