Bambi Benson and Scrappy have been married for a little while now, but formed a bond with his daughter Emani a long time ago. Recently on Instagram she posted a video of a special moment between them two and it is truly making our day. According to VH1, Benson made a makeup station in Emani’s bathroom and she cried tears of joy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On the post she wrote, “This is my lil Baby for life … I’ve watched her blossom into a young lady and it’s so amazing. She’s so sweet, respectful and compassionate and I constantly remind her to hold on to those things in this world full of people who lack those simple but important qualities. We have a lot of fun, but I am constantly teaching her how to be a lady who is loving, non confrontational, and strong. This video is so cute because of all of the fancy gifts we gave her, she was so moved by something as simple as a little makeup station in her bathroom. @fentybeauty@badgalriri make the Girls light up 😃 But anyway … I just love her so much and enjoy every second with her 👑
From the looks of it Benson and Emani will be having a lot of girl time playing with the makeup. She might be new to this stepmom role, but she is doing a great job. We are so happy they can share this special moment.
RELATED: Are Lil Scrappy And Bambi Married?
- Video Shows Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- Good Eats! Vegan Chef & Actress Tabitha Brown Launches New Seasoning Inspired By Summertime
- Tory Lanez Believes He Was A Target In Recent Car Accident: “Felt Like Someone Knew To Crash Into Us”
- Iowa Trump Supporter Pushed Towards Plea Deal To Lessen Sentence For Shooting Black Girl
- The New Trailer For Nia DaCosta’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Is Sure To Give You Chills
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time