2017 went by in a flash. The one remaining constant in 2018 is that social media is here to stay. How we connect, function, move, interact and socialize is dominated by our cell phones.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My epiphany last year is that social media had me craving more real-life social settings.
Now that 2017 is behind us, the Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2018 are here.
In reviewing the Top Fitness trends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and some of my favorite motivational speakers here’s what I found.
Number 1: Wearable technology to help you achieve more individual results.
Number 2: One of my favorite ways to work with multiple clients is Group Training.
Number 3: Pet Inspired Group Fitness for the pet lovers out there.
Number 4: Family Fitness and Dance Inspired Group Fitness Classes
Number 5: Circuit Training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is still trending.
Number 6: Add a splash of water with Aqua Aerobics in 2018.
Number 7: Yoga and Pilates classes are still trending with or without heat.
Number 8: DNA Testing for additional facts about your body.
Number 9: Apps and Artificial Intelligence for all you techno fit junkies.
Number 10: Mindfulness Workouts that incorporate your mind, spirit and body.
Check out my new mindfulness, vegan inspired, move more program GiveME15 HERE.
For more information on Madison Chase, go to her official website HERE.
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency