2017 went by in a flash. The one remaining constant in 2018 is that social media is here to stay. How we connect, function, move, interact and socialize is dominated by our cell phones.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My epiphany last year is that social media had me craving more real-life social settings.
Now that 2017 is behind us, the Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2018 are here.
In reviewing the Top Fitness trends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and some of my favorite motivational speakers here’s what I found.
Number 1: Wearable technology to help you achieve more individual results.
Number 2: One of my favorite ways to work with multiple clients is Group Training.
Number 3: Pet Inspired Group Fitness for the pet lovers out there.
Number 4: Family Fitness and Dance Inspired Group Fitness Classes
Number 5: Circuit Training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is still trending.
Number 6: Add a splash of water with Aqua Aerobics in 2018.
Number 7: Yoga and Pilates classes are still trending with or without heat.
Number 8: DNA Testing for additional facts about your body.
Number 9: Apps and Artificial Intelligence for all you techno fit junkies.
Number 10: Mindfulness Workouts that incorporate your mind, spirit and body.
Check out my new mindfulness, vegan inspired, move more program GiveME15 HERE.
For more information on Madison Chase, go to her official website HERE.
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Jazmine Sullivan Comes To Lizzo’s Defense Amid The Backlash On Her Dancehall Dress For Cardi B’s Party
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member