Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Spotted Out For Dinner With Solange In NYC
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Feelin’ Good As Hell: Lizzo Sends Flowers To Cardi B After Divorce Announcement
- MAGA Youth 101: Trump Announces ‘Patriotic Education’ Commission To Combat Education On Racial Equality
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of