On Christmas Eve two Black teenagers were beaten while attending a bonfire event in Gramercy. According to MS News Now, one man was arrested on December 28th and charged with aggravated second degree battery. Recently two other men were arrested.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
25-year-old, Grady Gieger and 19-year-old, Dylan Recotta will both face second degree battery. The two Black teens were allegedly beaten for talking to a White girl. Both of the victims had to be treated for injuries and the police are now investigating this case.
One of the victims mother went on Facebook to talk about what happened and it ended up gaining a lot of attention. The 15-year-old was hit with a bottle and was jumped. We will keep you posted on what happens with this story.
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral