When Drake won one of his 13 Billboard Awards over the weekend, during his acceptance speech, he took the time to shout some of the evening’s attendees out, but all in the name of peace and love. He put the final nail in the coffin for the beef between them, which stems back to 2010, when Drake said in an interview that Ludacris had stolen his flow.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
What resulted after that was a series of subtle (or not subtle) digs at each other in their song lyrics. But Drake spread the love and put an end to the pettiness once and for all. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Drake Hosts The 2014 ESPYS! [PHOTOS]
1. Orlando Scandrick & Draya MicheleSource: 1 of 12
2. Sloane StephensSource: 2 of 12
3. Skylar Diggins & DrakeSource: 3 of 12
4. Colin Kaepernick & Chrissy TeiganSource: 4 of 12
5. Skylar Diggins & DrakeSource: 5 of 12
6. LoLo JonesSource: 6 of 12
7. Iggy Azalea & Nick YoungSource: 7 of 12
8. Taye Diggs & Amanza Smith BrownSource: 8 of 12
9. Keri HilsonSource: 9 of 12
10. Dan Marino, Kevin Durant & Peyton ManningSource: 10 of 12
11. Maria Sharapova & Floyd MayweatherSource: 11 of 12
12. Drake & Lance StephensonSource: 12 of 12