Lynn Whitfield is one of those actresses whose work is timeless. She has done many notable films over the years that were instant classics, like “Thin Line Between Love & Hate,” and “The Josephine Baker Story” Now, she stars as Lady Mae on Oprah‘s hit show, “Greenleaf.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Lynn talks about her catalogue of work and how she enjoys working on the show. Plus, she opens up about being nervous to fight with Oprah, who plays her rival. Check out this exclusive video to for more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Layered and luminous.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source:getty 9 of 14
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Nothing’s better than having a little bounce in your curl. A lot in Oprah’s case.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Locks fit for a Queen.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!