Black Tony called up Rickey Smiley to tell him about a new girl he met. He can’t stop gushing about how fine she is as she cooks him breakfast in the background. She also has kids, and Black Tony had an interesting run in with them this morning. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays from 6-10am EST.
12 Times #BlackLove Showed Up In 2016
1. Because we're always a fan of daddy-daughter love.1 of 12
2. The Obamas. Enough said.2 of 12
3. Tina and Richard Lawson continued to remind us that you can find love at any age.3 of 12
4. The Wades' fashion sense reached another level this year.4 of 12
5. Teyana Taylor secretly married NBA star Iman Shumpert.5 of 12
6. Solange and husband Alan Ferguson worked together on the blackest album of the year, A Seat At The Table6 of 12
7. Kevin and Eniko Hart jumped the broom in August.7 of 12
8. The Carters always win, no matter the occasion.8 of 12
9. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance supported each other on their respective red carpets all year.9 of 12
10. Magic Johnson and Cookie celebrated 25 years of marriage.10 of 12
11. Ciara and Russell Wilson got married.11 of 12
12. We saw a lot more of Morris Chestnut's wife, Pam.12 of 12