Toya Wright came through to the morning show studio to talk about her new book, “In My Own Words.” She says, after doing so much reality television, people think they know her story, but she begs to differ. This book is meant to really portray her “real reality,” as opposed to the “30-minute edited version” you see on TV. The book also details her recent marriage and divorce, and losing her brothers in senseless gun violence in New Orleans.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She talks about why it took so long for her and her ex-husband Lil Wayne to become friends, and not holding grudges. Check out the exclusive video above to hear what his answers were in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
RELATED: Toya Wright Spills Tea On The Possibility Of Remarrying Lil Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Why Lil Wayne And Toya Wright Should Get Back Together [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Toya Wright On How “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Hurt Her Marriage To Memphitz [VIDEO]
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12