Shandra is engaged to be married to Eric, but she cheated on him when she went to her cousin’s destination wedding in the Caribbean with a guy named Derwin. Derwin thinks Shandra was feeling him, and would be thrilled to be the father of her child. Shandra, however, isn’t really interested in Derwin and is certain that her fiance Erica is the father.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So who does the baby belong to? Listen to the audio player to hear more in this edition of Paternity Test Tuesday!
Hear more paternity results right here and tune in every Tuesday for Paternity Test Tuesdays live!
RELATED: Paternity Results: Engaged Couple Hits Rocky Ground Before The Wedding [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Paternity Results: Woman Keeps Baby A Secret From Her Instagram Hook-Up [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Paternity Results: Couple Of Exact Opposites Need To Determine Baby’s Parentage [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Celebrating Stars That Wrote Children's Books
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Terrell Owens
1 of 21
2. Terrell Owens wrote 'Little T Learns To Share'.
2 of 21
3. George Foreman wrote 'Let George Do It'.
3 of 21
4. Jada Pinkett Smith
4 of 21
5. Jada Pinkett Smith wrote 'Girls Hold Up This World'.
5 of 21
6. Spike and Tonya Lee
6 of 21
7. They Also Wrote 'Please baby Please'
7 of 21
8. The couple wrote 'Giant Steps To Change The World'.
8 of 21
9. Alex Rodriguez
9 of 21
10. Whoopi Goldberg
10 of 21
11. Whoopi wrote 'Sugar Plum Ballerinas'.
11 of 21
12. Bill Cosby
12 of 21
13. Garcelle Beauvais wrote 'I Am Mixed' and 'I Am Living in Two Homes'.
13 of 21
14. Will Smith
14 of 21
15 of 21
16. Monyetta Shaw wrote 'The Adventure of Maddie'
16 of 21
17. Alicia Keys wrote 'Blue Moon'
17 of 21
18. Barack Obama
18 of 21
19. Barack Obama Wrote: 'Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters'
19 of 21
20. Queen Latifah
20 of 21
21. Queen Latifah Wrote 'Queen Of The Scene'
21 of 21