Lisa Wu, ex wife to Ed Hartwell, is breaking her silence after Ed abruptly filed divorce from his new wife Keshia Knight Pulliam. The shock spawned a bunch of media attention on Keshia & Ed separately, with Keshia dispelling rumors that she cheated, and Ed Hartwell trying to clear his name as a total dirt bag for surprising Keshia with an abrupt divorce.
But since Keshia’s bombshell interview with Entertainment Tonight, Ed’s statements have clouded what was a pretty clear cut story from her point of view. Now, after Keshia has spoken out against Ed, and apparently Lisa, on many different platforms, Lisa Wu is speaking out. Click on the audio player above to hear Gary With Da Tea explain more in this exclusive clip of Gary’s Tea.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs [PHOTOS]
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 15
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 15
3. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.3 of 15
4. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey4 of 15
5. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.5 of 15
6. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose6 of 15
7. Kimora and Russell Simmons7 of 15
8. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 8 of 15
9. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.9 of 15
10. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.10 of 15
11. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.11 of 15
12. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.12 of 15
13. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.13 of 15
14. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.14 of 15
15. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?15 of 15