Paris Jackson has a new haircut and a new boyfriend. Michael Snoddy has been dating Michael Jackson‘s 18-year-old daughter Paris, and while they look to be a cute punk rock couple, it turns out people think the young man is racist because of his latest tattoo.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Paris’ bae, a drummer from a band called Street Drum Corps, recently got a tattoo of the highly contested Confederate flag on his arm.
The Jackson family is concerned, but Snoddy insists he’s not racist. He told TMZ, “I wouldn’t be dating a black girl if I were a racist.” Reports the site:
His other defense could be he’s a fan of Pantera’s album, “Cowboys From Hell.” Notice the “CFH” on the tat. That group used the flag on its merchandising and posters, although some members have expressed regret.
What’s your take on the controversial ink?
20 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael Jackson
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.Source:Getty 1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like "Minnie Mouse."Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph - Michael Joseph Jackson.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. "Billie Jean" is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was "Ben" in 1972.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the "Thriller" video came from the Salvation Army.Source:Getty 8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of "Smooth Criminal."Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ "borrowed" the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. The original song title for "Thriller" was "Starlight."Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.Source:Getty 14 of 20
15. "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ's closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson's children.Source:Getty 15 of 20
16. MJ's estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.Source:Getty 16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.Source:Getty 17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.Source:Getty 18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.Source:Getty 19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL's Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.Source:Getty 20 of 20
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram