Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Last week, Diddy announced the highly anticipated Bad Boy Reunion Concert at the Barclays Center on May 20 and not only were fans ecstatic, but it was reported that tickets sold out in just seven minutes.
On Wednesday afternoon, Biggie’s daughter, T’yanna Wallace, hopped on Twitter to reveal that she wasn’t given any tickets to the show and that she hasn’t spoken to Puffy in years. “This bad boy concert is for my dad’s bday but I got NOT ONE TICKET. just wanna point that out,” she wrote.
She also claimed Diddy does nothing for her family:
However, right before press time, T’yanna shared one more tidbit and revealed that it’s all good between her and the Bad Boy boss:
We’re betting T will be at that show in May.
Verses To Live By: The Notorious B.I.G.’s 23 Greatest Lines
1. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Ready to Die"Source:false 1 of 8
2. Super Cat feat. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Dolly My Baby (Remix)"Source:false 2 of 8
3. Craig Mack feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & LL Cool J - "Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)"Source:false 3 of 8
4. "Unbelievable" - Biggie (Original Version)Source:false 4 of 8
5. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Machine Gun Funk"Source:false 5 of 8
6. The Notorious B.I.G - "Everyday Struggle"Source:false 6 of 8
7. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Victory"Source:false 7 of 8
8. Busta Rhymes feat. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Modern Day Gangstas" [Unreleased]Source:false 8 of 8
SOURCE: Twitter, TSR | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram