The one-time Grammy award winning artist is nominated in one category this year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for Nicki Minaj‘s “Only” but that’s far from enough for Breezy. He took to Twitter to express his dissappointment, or lack thereof:
He added, “If u turn on ya radio right now I promise within the hour you will hear Chris Brown on damn near half the songs or I’ve co-written. The awards used to mean something. Now it’s about likes, and memes.” But the rant didn’t stop there. Chris stated his opinion on other current pop culture affairs, like Joseph Fiennes allegedly playing Michael Jackson in a upcoming movie.
Chris isn’t the first and won’t be the last to rant about Grammy snubs or the upcoming MJ film. Thoughts?
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For MarriageSource:YouTube 1 of 11
2. Relationship With DrakeSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Community ServiceSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Tour DocumentarySource:GettyImages 4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are CordialSource:GettyImages 5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs AdviceSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche TranSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Relationship With RihannaSource:GettyImages 8 of 11
9. Friendship With TygaSource:GettyImages 9 of 11
10. Competition Between ArtistsSource:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media RedemptionSource:YouTube 11 of 11
Chris Brown Rants About His Grammy Snub, Reacts To A White Actor Playing Michael Jackson was originally published on globalgrind.com