The actress went on Watch What Happens Live this weekend, where she claimed that her famous ex was a “booty snatcher,” and as well as questioned his sexuality while on a previous cover of XXL with Soulja Boy.
Since then, 50 has been flaming her on social media for her comments, while Soulja has also come at Vivica for bringing him into the mix.
She made sure to clear up the mess, by retracting that Soulja Boy could possibly be gay for being on the cover with 50.
She tweeted an apology, writing:
This doesn’t, however, clear up her accusations towards 50 Cent, whom she previously claimed was the love of her life last year.
According to TMZ, they revealed that Soulja has accepted Vivica’s apology this time around, and will be letting the situation go.
Hopefully this feud can be settled between Vivica and 50, as he already has some other beefs on his shoulders.
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Vivica A. Fox Apologizes To Soulja Boy After 50 Cent Comments & He Responds was originally published on globalgrind.com