News broke on Tuesday that Facebook will finally make a dislike button. It’s about time! There’s no word yet on when we can expect the roll out, but we’re already thinking of all the things we can’t wait to give a thumbs down.
Keep reading for 12 things we’ve been disliking on FB.
Look, newborn babies look weird, including yours. There, I said it. Also, you’re probably the only person who thinks your child is exceptionally cute, smart, ahead of his/her time, or whatever. No one is telling you not to feel grateful and/or wallow in your blessings. However, the next time you flood our timelines with 80 photos of your child in a span of an hour, prepare to get that thumbs down because you’re annoying. This also counts for people with fur babies.
See above for the babies and kids, but now apply that to the significant other (wheter it’s married, boyfriend, girlfriend, and especially engaged). Love is great (sometimes), and you found it. Whoopty doo! You’re also not special just because you’ve been “chosen.”
Sappy Shout Outs and Salutations
When people give birthday and anniversary shout outs to people they probably live with, or could just pick up the phone and call/text.
The person that you’re talking about probably knows you’re talking about them. The rest of us don’t care. Quit being a Cyber Crip and handle your beef like a grownup in real life.
Anything Posted by or About George Zimmerman
We can just file him under troll. Also see Donald Trump.
Tropical Vacation Photos When Everyone Else is Stuck In Subzero Weather
Self-explanatory. This also goes for people in Southern California and Florida who complain that 65 degrees is cold.
Facebook preachers come with a variety of opinions. Some are of the Hotep variety, others might be extremely religious, there are the Internet Confuciuses, who think everything they say is deep (when it’s actually stupid), and then there are the racists, and phobics who go on rants and dish out conspiracy theories not actually based on fact, thinking they are the smartest people who ever walked the Earth, when in reality their timelines have probably been blocked and muted by most of their friends because they’re dumb.
People Who Spread Meme News
Sometimes the Facebook Preachers take it upon themselves to create memes loaded with the erroneous information they like to spread as if it’s actual truth. How about…stop.
That person who tries to mask incessant bragging and boasting as being grateful and humble…
Yup, we’ve all come across that person. And if you are that person, repeat after me:
There’s no such thing as a humble brag. There’s no such thing as a humble brag. There’s no such thing as a humble brag…
The phrase is an oxymoron, and you are an egotistical moron. Or…you could just be lying.
The troll category is actually pretty vast. Aside from the Facebook preachers and internet Confuciuses, you have the people who probably weren’t breastfed or hugged enough as children that are always posting some kind of whoa as me status or saying something controversial just for attention. Go away.
Negative Nancies and Ninos
There’s always that person who just can’t stand to see anyone happy or amused, and so they love to try to ruin statuses by saying or pointing out something negative, or bringing up super serious that has nothing to do with anything. Overit.com.
Let’s be real, this is probably more about you getting the attention you never got as a child than actually teaching your child a lesson. Go get some therapy and learn how to be a better, more rational parent.
Social Media Junkies: Stars Who Can't Seem To Put Their Phone Down!
1. Kim Kardashian WestSource:Kim Kardashian West Instagram 1 of 26
2. Blac ChynaSource:Blac Chyna Instagram 2 of 26
3. Chrissy Tiegen and John LegendSource:Chrissy Instagram 3 of 26
4. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 4 of 26
5. Nick CannonSource:Twitter 5 of 26
6. Floyd MayweatherSource:Instagram 6 of 26
7. TyreseSource:Instagram 7 of 26
8. Angela SimmonsSource:Instagram 8 of 26
9. FantasiaSource:Instagram 9 of 26
10. Nicki MinajSource:PR PHotos 10 of 26
11. DiddySource:Instagram 11 of 26
12. T.I.Source:PR Photos 12 of 26
13. 50 CentSource:Instagram 13 of 26
14. WaleSource:Instagram 14 of 26
15. TinySource:Instagram 15 of 26
16. Nene LeakesSource:PR Photos 16 of 26
17. Mike EppsSource:Courtesy 17 of 26
18. Monica BrownSource:Instagram 18 of 26
19. Azaelia BanksSource:Instagram 19 of 26
20. Justin BieberSource:Instagram 20 of 26
21. K. MichelleSource:Instagram 21 of 26
22. Miley CyrusSource:Instagram 22 of 26
23. RihannaSource:Instagram 23 of 26
24. Kevin HartSource:Instagram 24 of 26
25. Keke PalmerSource:Instagram 25 of 26
26. Keyshia ColeSource:Instagram 26 of 26
Dislike! 12 Things We Can’t Wait To Thumbs Down On Facebook was originally published on hellobeautiful.com