Years of hard work and a reality show later, Cordell Broadus has officially announced that he’ll be playing football for the UCLA Bruins! Justin Combs, son of Diddy, is also a member of the team.
Ranked as the #14 Wide Receiver prospect in the country, the son of the legendary Snoop Dogg will join a UCLA program that made him an offer since he was just a ninth grader. He chose the Bruins over LSU, Arizona State and his father’s favorite school, USC.
The Long Beach native moved his son to Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, to give Cordell the best opportunity to grow athletically and academically. And with NFL regulations stating that a student-athlete must be at least three years removed from high school, fans will have the delight of watching the standout recruit make plays for several years to come.
Huge congrats to Snoop, Cordell and the entire Broadus family. You can see the Doggfather’s plenty excited.
Black Celebrity Kids Head To Prom 2013
1. Donielle NashSource: 1 of 11
2. Getting All Dolled UpSource: 2 of 11
3. Jordan SweatSource: 3 of 11
4. Swagged OutSource: 4 of 11
5. Jordan PattonSource: 5 of 11
6. Zonnique PullinsSource: 6 of 11
7. Glamour QueenSource: 7 of 11
8. Samaria SmithSource: 8 of 11
9. Black BeautySource: 9 of 11
10. Elisa JohnsonSource: 10 of 11
11. Daddy's Little GirlSource: 11 of 11
Snoop’s Son Cordell Broadus Accepts UCLA Football Scholarship! was originally published on theurbandaily.com