TMZ reports that since Robin Thicke has had time to think and he’s realized that he’s lost without Paula Patton and is determined to win his girl back.
As we previously reported, Paula called Robin on Friday to tell him she wanted a divorce and Robin jumped on a plane and flew to Canada to convince her to change her mind.
Sources connected with the singer tell TMZ that Robin desperately wants to save his marriage.
He is supposedly resuming his tour on February 27th and will be performing in Washington D.C., but he will NOT be hanging out after the show which he has been entirely too well known for doing in the past.
Sources tell TMZ he wants to convince Paula he can change and be a good husband. No more bad behavior and ass grabbing of other women because those days are a thing of the past.
The sources are also telling TMZ that Robin is really concerned about their son. He does not want him raised in 2 separate homes.
Again, couples break up and get back together all the time…so who knows maybe they will be able to work this thing out.
Good Luck Robin!
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn't Know
1. She's got brainsSource: 1 of 10
2. To the big screenSource: 2 of 10
3. And the small screenSource: 3 of 10
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource: 4 of 10
5. InspirationSource: 5 of 10
6. She can singSource: 6 of 10
7. Model and Video VixenSource: 7 of 10
8. High School SweetheartsSource: 8 of 10
9. The AccoladesSource: 9 of 10
10. She was a lawyer for one daySource: 10 of 10
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Robin Thicke Reportedly Not Giving Up On Paula Patton was originally published on theurbandaily.com