5 Things I Love About The Men Of “Best Man Holiday”
By Ebony Steele
Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs, Terrence Howard and Harold Perrineau are back and better than ever! The Best Man Holiday opens this Friday, November 15th and I can’t wait to see these talented actors back on screen together again! I’m glad that the cast reunited and decided to gives us ladies a little bit “more.” Whether its Morris as Lance, the incredibly devoted family man and football star … Taye as Harper, the misguided writer … Terrence as an eccentric Quentin and Harold as the conservatively practical Julian … each one brings undeniable swagger, charisma … and tons of sex appeal to match! This year the men of “Best Man Holiday” are back on screen to celebrate the Christmas Season the only way they know how … of lot of drama, a lot of trash talk … and of course a lot of camaraderie … giving us even more reason to love them.
So of course I had to make a list of the 5 Things I LOVE About The MEN of “Best Man Holiday!”
1. We are getting some extra “Best Man Holiday” man candy with the addition of Eddie Cibrian to the cast! He plays Brian, a new friend of Nia Long’s character Jordan. Now I know what all the fuss was about with LeeAnn Rhimes (former child singing prodigy) and Brandi Glanville (she’s the feisty blonde on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!). It got ugly between these ladies … and all over Eddie. I don’t blame them at all. He has dimples for days and some super deluxe debonair white boy swag. Not only that, he’s bringing a whole new meaning to the old adage that “every white man’s fantasy is a black woman!”
2. Morris Chestnut without his shirt! Need I say more! Just picture that for a minute!
3. Terrence Howard is as crazy as ever! He’s always the ever present “green-eyed” bandit brining the realness, the funny and the unexpected. He’s got a certain sex appeal that is very seductive. It’s very easy to get caught up in “Terrence” … he will draw you in like a moth to a flame. It’s was hard to resist Terrence Howard before and I suspect I will be hypnotized again. That’s what Terrence Howard does and he’s damn good at it!
4. I love Harper! I love the relationship he has with Jordan even through everything they’ve been through. I love Harper’s relationship with his wife Robyn, played by Sanaa Lathaan. Its obvious Harper has tremendous respect for women and the women in his life. Taye Diggs really brings out this character’s emotions and vulnerability. I don’t know about you but that’s definitely sexy!
5. I know we normally tend to go for the bad boys, but everyone once in a while don’t you just crave that straight laced brotha who you know comes with no drama … No baby-momma drama … NO I’m a grown man living with my mother drama. A stand up guy who will go out of his way to make sure you have everything you need. Well that guy is Julian Murch. He’s just a good guy who tries really hard to please his woman. And you know what, after dealing with knuckle heads all day a guy like Julian Murch will sneak up on you and the next thing you know you’re falling in love with a “good guy”. Why is that sexy? Because every woman deserves to feel like she’s the most important thing in her man’s life and Julian does that and more!
6. I know in the beginning I said I was only going to give you five …but I had to mention one more very important reason why I love the Men of “Best Man Holiday”…. Morris Chestnut with his shirt off!!!! Again … just think about that for a couple of minutes more 🙂
Be sure to let me know your favorite things about the Men of “Best Man Holiday” and don’t forget to gather the girlfriends this Friday, November 15th to see the Best Man Holiday!