Halloween might have been socially distant this year but that didn’t mean these celebs couldn’t come up with some pretty inventive Halloween costume ideas.
Ciara has been teasing fans all week with her Halloween looks, including paying homage to Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion. Her biggest flex? Well, she needed hubby Russell Wilson to pull that one off.
Fashion model Tabria Majors may have shut down all Beyoncé recreations with her Beylloween short film, plus Cardi turned up, Big Sean paid homage to one of our fallen heroes and Houston DJ A Plus might have won the best Houston related costume. If you know, you know.
Hit the gallery to see which celebrity absolutely dominated Halloween 2020.
Shoot Your Shot: Barack Obama Hits Walk Off Jumper: “That’s What I Do!” [Video]
HalloWINE: 5 Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing Recipes To Indulge In This Weekend
HEAD TO THE RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM HOMEPAGE
Halloween 2020: Which Celeb Nailed These Costumes? [PHOTOS]
was originally published on
1. Travis Scott as Batman
3. Ryan Destiny as Lauryn Hill
4. Lil Nas X as Nicki Minaj
5. Ciara & Russell Wilson as Busta Rhymes and Janet Jackson
6. Skai Jackson as Foxy Brown
7. Marsai Martin as Rihanna
8. Flo Milli as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes
9. A Plus as Macaroni Tony
10. The Weeknd as Sherman Klump
11. DJ Chose as Pop Smoke
12. Saweetie as Mystique and Quavo as Beast
14. Duke Deuce as The Notorious B.I.G.
15. Tabria Majors as Beyoncé
16. Mike Epps as Joe Jackson
17. Big Sean as Black Panther
18. Big Sean and Jhené Aiko as Among Us Characters
20. Janelle Monáe as The Debate Fly
21. Janelle Monáe as a Good Guy Doll
23. A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie as The Proud Family
24. Kash Doll as Lynn Whitfield in A Thin Line Between Love And Hate
25. Khelo Thomas as Powerline