Concrete Catwalk: David Oyelowo Should Be Your Style Role Model was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. David Oyelowo attends the 2014 NAACP Image Awards.
2. David celebrated wins at the NAACP Image Awards in 2014 and 2015.
3. In addition to a being a phenomenal actor, David is also a style aficionado.
4. He only wears the most fashionable suits for red carpet appearances.
5. And he’s not afraid of a bold blazer.
6. Dolce & Gabbana head-to-toe. This red tuxedo was unforgettable.
7. David always brings the style game.
8. Clearly, he should be considered your fashion role model.
9. No wonder he’s set to become the first Black James Bond.
10. Classic man.
11. Pocket-square game strong.
12. Metallic blue, down to the shoes.
13. Impeccable fashion sense.
14. Future style icon?
15. We think so.
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]