11 Epic Photos Of The Greatest Couples In VMA History was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Before swag was swag, J.Lo and Puff Daddy had it. They were definitely the hottest couple at the 2000 VMAs, and may still hold that title even today.
2. Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake were basically royalty in the late ’90s. This photo of them at the VMAs in 2000 looks more like a prom pic than an award show. Adorbs.
3. Beyonce & Jay Z are the GOAT couple of every award show.
4. 2003 was a great year for 50 Cent. He and Vivica A. Fox were a sexy couple before things went awry.
5. Kanye West & Amber Rose at the 2009 VMAs will forever go down in history.
6. Chris Brown & Rihanna were the “IT” couple of 2007. They even hit the stage to perform “Umbrella” together at the VMAs that same year.
7. 2005 was such a different time. Ciara was virtually unknown to the masses, and Shad Moss was Bow Wow with a ponytail.
8. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were just kids when they hit the VMA red carpet together in 2011.
9. Ice T & Coco always bring lots of energy, wherever they go.
10. Who knew back in 2007 that Katy Perry would be a huge star and Travis McCoy would be missing in action?
11. Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey were the cutest couple in Hollywood before reality TV fame. Here they are at the 2005 VMAs during happier times.
The Hot Spot: Basketball Wives' Brittish Williams Pleads Guilty to 15 Felonies [LISTEN]
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Judge Joe Brown's Accusations of Tina Turner Being a "Witch" and "Pimp" Resurface [LISTEN]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Twitter Drags Cardi B For Sharing What She Packs Her Daughter For Lunch