Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Rep. Cedric Richmond Says Biden Campaign Never Told Ice Cube To Hold On Until After Election
- Donald Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Shares How To Deal With Election Anxiety [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Protests Start In Philadelphia After Police Shooting [WATCH]
- Mike Tyson Hits Boosie Badazz With A Gut Punch When He Confronts Him About Transphobic Comments
- Peacock In Negotiations To Pick Up ‘New York Undercover’ Reboot
- We Love To See It: Obama Campaigns For Joe Biden In Florida With More Smoke For Trump
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Offset Handcuffed, Detained After Encounter With Trump Supporters
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
The Divorce is Off! Cardi B Announces She Took Offset Back, Claims She Missed Her Best Friend was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com