This is strange, to say the least.
A man and his dog are making headlines after being trapped in a car for five days—apparently, the Oregon resident and his furry pal survived the business week by eating taco sauce packets. These weren’t just any taco sauce packets, however…Jeremy Taylor specifically mentions Taco Bell’s Fire Sauce.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Doggy Style: These Stars Are Obsessed With Their Pets
1. Beyonce & Blue IvySource:Instagram 1 of 11
2. Cardi B & OffsetSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Karl LagerfeldSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. QuavoSource:Instagram 4 of 11
5. CeeLo GreenSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Ariana GrandeSource:Instagram 6 of 11
7. The ObamasSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Mariah CareySource:Instagram 8 of 11
9. Kylie JennerSource:Instagram 9 of 11
10. John Legend & Chrissy TeigenSource:Instagram 10 of 11
11. ZendayaSource:Instagram 11 of 11
So, we know what they ate while they were stuck in the car, but how did Jeremy and Ally finally get home? It turns out it was a random snowmobile rider who saved the day. HuffPost reports: “It wasn’t until Friday afternoon that a snowmobile rider spotted his car and called 911. Taylor and his dog were described as hungry but otherwise in good condition.”
Also Click here for the full list of items drivers should carry in extremely cold weather…you know, besides Taco Bell’s Fire Sauce of course.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- R.Kelly Sits Down with Gayle King in Explosive Interview [VIDEO]
- ‘Sister, Sister’ Star Marques Houston Is Engaged [PHOTOS]
- Meagan Good Responds To Throwback Picture Of Khloe Kardashian Walking Her On A Leash
True Story: Man And Dog Stuck In Snow For Five Days Survived Off Taco Bell Fire Sauce Packets was originally published on globalgrind.com