Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
As we near the end of 2018, Forbes announced their annual earnings list. Tuesday they announced America’s Wealthiest Celebrities.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In 2017, notable icons like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter, and Andre “Dr. Dre” Young earned a spot on the list. While Winfrey, Jay, Jordan, and Diddy maintained or earned more of their counterparts for 2018, Dr. Dre was out-earned by returnees like Tiger Woods, along with newcomers, Kylie Jenner and author James Patterson.
This year, Oprah landed at the #3 spot earning a staggering $2.8 billion; while Jordan was right behind her with the #4 spot earning $1.7 billion; two of music’s biggest returned to the list: Jay-Z earned $90 million more than he did in 2017, and landed two spaces up to the top #5 spot with $900 million.
Diddy came in at #8 by earning at least $829 million, while Tiger Woods finished out the list with $800 million.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Meek Mill Speaks On Nicki Minaj’s New Man
- Kenya Moore Shows Off First Photos Of Her Beautiful Newborn Daughter
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
Child Support Payments of the Rich & Famous
1. Future1 of 14
2. The Dream2 of 14
3. Chris Brown3 of 14
4. DiddySource: 4 of 14
5. Russell SimmonsSource: 5 of 14
6. NasSource: 6 of 14
7. Britney SpearsSource: 7 of 14
8. Eddie MurphySource: 8 of 14
9. Dennis RodmanSource: 9 of 14
10. Michael StrahanSource: 10 of 14
11. Charlie SheenSource: 11 of 14
12. Terrell OwensSource: 12 of 14
13. Lil Wayne13 of 14
14. Kevin Hart14 of 14
Oprah Winfrey Beats Michael Jordan, Jay-Z, & Diddy For America’s Wealthiest was originally published on blackamericaweb.com