Do you pray with your significant other?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The saying goes, if you pray together, you stay together. And if you’re a believe in a higher power, you’ll find that doing so produces a relaxed mode on one accord and also allows you to be submissive. Together.
SEE ALSO: Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
Rock T and his wife pray together. Here are their results:
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO ROCK-T & KRYSTAL'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SimplyOneInMarriage.com listed the following as reasons you, too, should incorporate prayer into your relationship:
1. It brings you together in agreement.
2. It is an act of love.
3. It draws you closer together and develops a deeper love for one another.
4. It brings a sweet and precious moment in your day.
5. It brings you together, humbly, before the Lord.
6. It is encourages you and gives you hope.
7. It reminds you that you’re in this life together and you’ve got each other’s back.
8. It paves the way for forgiveness.
9. It allows you to share your strengths and weaknesses.
10. It moves you beyond yourself to the concerns of your spouse.
Click here to read more reasons.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Woman Calls The Cops On Parents For Making Her Go To Church
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- Meet Porsha Williams’ Boyfriend, Dennis McKinley [PHOTOS]
Da Brat Cradles Her Adorable Baby Bump On Instagram
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Reign Man: Shawn Kemp Arrested For Alleged Drive-By Shooting Incident
Tyler Perry And Byron Allen Are Reportedly Interested In Buying BET, Twitter Reacts
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Stephen A. Smith Admits His Beef with Kyrie Irving Is Personal And “His Daddy Knows Why,” Twitter Reacts