Naomi Osaka won the U.S. Open against Serena Williams recently and appeared on several talk shows after to discuss the big win. When she went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Osaka was asked about her celebrity crush. She admitted that she liked Michael B Jordan and right there Ellen texted him to possibly hook them up.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Osaka sat there blushing and couldn’t believe what was happening. The Jasmine Brand reports that Ellen decided to take things to another level when she wished Osaka a happy birthday this week. Attached to the birthday tweet was a photo of Jordan without his shirt on. Osaka tweeted back that she wanted Ellen to block her, but then Jordan tweeted something very special to Osaka.
He sent a newer photo with no shirt on and said, “This one is better and more recent. LOL Happy Belated Bday Naomi. But seriously I want to invite you to the Creed 2 premiere as a bday present.” We haven’t heard if Osaka is going or not, but if she doesn’t want to accept the invitation we know plenty of people that will take her place.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles