Naomi Osaka won the U.S. Open against Serena Williams recently and appeared on several talk shows after to discuss the big win. When she went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Osaka was asked about her celebrity crush. She admitted that she liked Michael B Jordan and right there Ellen texted him to possibly hook them up.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Osaka sat there blushing and couldn’t believe what was happening. The Jasmine Brand reports that Ellen decided to take things to another level when she wished Osaka a happy birthday this week. Attached to the birthday tweet was a photo of Jordan without his shirt on. Osaka tweeted back that she wanted Ellen to block her, but then Jordan tweeted something very special to Osaka.
He sent a newer photo with no shirt on and said, “This one is better and more recent. LOL Happy Belated Bday Naomi. But seriously I want to invite you to the Creed 2 premiere as a bday present.” We haven’t heard if Osaka is going or not, but if she doesn’t want to accept the invitation we know plenty of people that will take her place.
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]