Naomi Osaka won the U.S. Open against Serena Williams recently and appeared on several talk shows after to discuss the big win. When she went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Osaka was asked about her celebrity crush. She admitted that she liked Michael B Jordan and right there Ellen texted him to possibly hook them up.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Osaka sat there blushing and couldn’t believe what was happening. The Jasmine Brand reports that Ellen decided to take things to another level when she wished Osaka a happy birthday this week. Attached to the birthday tweet was a photo of Jordan without his shirt on. Osaka tweeted back that she wanted Ellen to block her, but then Jordan tweeted something very special to Osaka.
He sent a newer photo with no shirt on and said, “This one is better and more recent. LOL Happy Belated Bday Naomi. But seriously I want to invite you to the Creed 2 premiere as a bday present.” We haven’t heard if Osaka is going or not, but if she doesn’t want to accept the invitation we know plenty of people that will take her place.
- Toni Braxton Premieres Newest Single ‘”Do It” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Explains How To Make Your Own Mask [VIDEO]
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]
- Will Smith Launches A Stay-At-Home Series On Snapchat
- Tyler Perry Leaves $21,000 Tip For 42 Waitresses At His Favorite Atlanta Restaurant
- D.C. Shuts Down Wharf After Social Distancing Rules Violated
- Isolation Racists: Here’s Why The FBI Is Investigating The Zoom Conference App
- Postponed: Teddy Riley Tells Why The Epic Instagram Battle With Babyface Has Been Pushed Back
- Former Member of Destiny’s Child, Farrah Franklin Suggests Mathew Knowles Was Inappropriate With Her While In Group
- Here’s The Reason Why People Think Lori Harvey Is Pregnant With Future’s Baby