Lauryn Hill is adding some extra money to her bank account after her cousin was found guilty of swindling her out of $65,000. The Jasmine Brand reports that Hill loaned the money to her cousin, Gerald Hill with the condition that he would have to pay 10% interest if the money wasn’t given back in three months. Recently a judge found him guilty and now he must pay his cousin back.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
When Lauryn realized that her cousin didn’t intend to pay her back she decided to take him to court. The two never signed a contract, but the judge decided to hold him accountable and ruled in Lauryn’s favor.
Lauryn recently made headlines after kicking Nas and Santigold off the tour and showing up late to shows. After getting sick, Lauryn decided to cancel several concerts until next year. We hope fans are able to get the show they paid for in the future.
- Spike Lee Possibly Working On “School Daze” Broadway Musical
- Future Opens Up About Confronting Jay-Z Over Line On ‘4:44’ Album, Tekashi 6ix9ine To Get New Lawyer & More
- Gary’s Tea: Iman Shumpert Gathering Legal Team To Make Blogs Take Down Fake Posts, Cops Called To Blac Chyna’s House Twice & More
- 10-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Brutally Bullied Over His Colostomy Bag
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Tweets On Fyre: Ja Rule Sounds Off Against Struggle Music Festival Docs, Someone Take His Phone
- Four Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Arrested For Rape