Lauryn Hill is adding some extra money to her bank account after her cousin was found guilty of swindling her out of $65,000. The Jasmine Brand reports that Hill loaned the money to her cousin, Gerald Hill with the condition that he would have to pay 10% interest if the money wasn’t given back in three months. Recently a judge found him guilty and now he must pay his cousin back.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
When Lauryn realized that her cousin didn’t intend to pay her back she decided to take him to court. The two never signed a contract, but the judge decided to hold him accountable and ruled in Lauryn’s favor.
Lauryn recently made headlines after kicking Nas and Santigold off the tour and showing up late to shows. After getting sick, Lauryn decided to cancel several concerts until next year. We hope fans are able to get the show they paid for in the future.
- Georgia Teen in Critical Condition After Shootout Near Six Flags
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Diddy Sex Abuse Trial Judge Says Accuser Must ID Herself
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle Ruined His Career
- Right On?: Hip-Hop Is Platforming Instead Of Fighting The Power
- Issa Rae, Taraji P. Henson And More Light Up The Red Carpet At The American Black Film Festival Honors
- Drake’s OVO Announces Collaboration With Japanese Brand NEEDLES
- Scott Storch Sued By Beverly Hills Jeweler Over Unpaid $65K Bill
- Jay-Z Sports Simple $161K Patek Watch During Lakers Game
- Drake To Executive Produce New Sci-Fi Drama ‘Neuromancer’ Coming To Apple TV+
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Big Boi & Andre 3000 Reuniting Backstage Is The Wholesome Content X Needed
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65