Lauryn Hill is adding some extra money to her bank account after her cousin was found guilty of swindling her out of $65,000. The Jasmine Brand reports that Hill loaned the money to her cousin, Gerald Hill with the condition that he would have to pay 10% interest if the money wasn’t given back in three months. Recently a judge found him guilty and now he must pay his cousin back.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
When Lauryn realized that her cousin didn’t intend to pay her back she decided to take him to court. The two never signed a contract, but the judge decided to hold him accountable and ruled in Lauryn’s favor.
Lauryn recently made headlines after kicking Nas and Santigold off the tour and showing up late to shows. After getting sick, Lauryn decided to cancel several concerts until next year. We hope fans are able to get the show they paid for in the future.
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Bribing and Intimidating Witnesses In R. Kelly Trial
- Going Postal: President Trump Seemingly Cops To Rigging The USPS In His Favor For Reelection Bid
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”