Lauryn Hill is adding some extra money to her bank account after her cousin was found guilty of swindling her out of $65,000. The Jasmine Brand reports that Hill loaned the money to her cousin, Gerald Hill with the condition that he would have to pay 10% interest if the money wasn’t given back in three months. Recently a judge found him guilty and now he must pay his cousin back.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
When Lauryn realized that her cousin didn’t intend to pay her back she decided to take him to court. The two never signed a contract, but the judge decided to hold him accountable and ruled in Lauryn’s favor.
Lauryn recently made headlines after kicking Nas and Santigold off the tour and showing up late to shows. After getting sick, Lauryn decided to cancel several concerts until next year. We hope fans are able to get the show they paid for in the future.
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- STORYTIME: Rickey Smiley Almost Goes To Jail Because Of Gary With The Tea! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Beyonce’ Didn’t Make Spotify’s Top Five Streamed Artist?! [WATCH]
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- LeBron James Defends Kyrie Irving, Calls Out Media In Their Response To Jerry Jones’ 1957 Photo
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband’s Alleged Side Chick Says She Was ‘Hacked’
- Tia Mowry Shares A Sweet Post On Teaching Her Daughter Self Love
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- There Is Literally A Mammal On Drugs In The Insanely Entertaining Trailer For ‘Cocaine Bear’
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19