Shaquille O’Neal and Shaunie O’Neal were so happy when their son, Shareef O’Neal decided to play at UCLA. SB Nation is reporting that Shareef will have to sit out this season at UCLA after doctors found an issue with his heart. Due to what doctors found he will have to undergo major surgery.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that doctors found the issue with Shareef’s heart after a routine check-up. They are also saying that this check-up saved his life. Shareef said, “Thank God the UCLA medical staff caught it early. I’ll be back in no time.”
Even though Shareef will redshirt this season, he will still take classes at UCLA. Shareef entered the school as the No. 32 overall player from his high school. Shareef is hoping after the surgery he can come back to play next year. We will continue to pray that all goes well for Shareef and his surgery and look forward seeing him on the court next season.
- Tank Debuts ‘Can’t Let It Show’, Talks New Movie Role & Transitioning Into Stand Up Comedy [WATCH]
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’