Serena Williams has been a hot topic since she spoke out about what the umpire did to her at the US Open. Stephen A. Smith while on ESPN talked about how he loves Serena as well as her sister, but didn’t agree with what she did that day. He said, “When Serena brought in gender and sexism into the argument that’s when she lost.”
Many feel like Serena took away Naomi Osaka’s moment as she became the first Japanese woman to win the US Open. Stephen also believes that if Serena was a man people would label her the G.O.A.T. What do you think about what Stephen said?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: A Bernie Mac Biopic Is On The Way From John Legend’s Production Company [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Falynn Guobadia Says If She Blames Porsha Williams For Her Divorce With Simon [WATCH]
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep. 19 “Girl Crush”
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop