Serena Williams has been a hot topic since she spoke out about what the umpire did to her at the US Open. Stephen A. Smith while on ESPN talked about how he loves Serena as well as her sister, but didn’t agree with what she did that day. He said, “When Serena brought in gender and sexism into the argument that’s when she lost.”
Many feel like Serena took away Naomi Osaka’s moment as she became the first Japanese woman to win the US Open. Stephen also believes that if Serena was a man people would label her the G.O.A.T. What do you think about what Stephen said?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Authorities Seize $10 Million Worth of Cocaine at Port of Baltimore
- Popular YouTuber Found Dead After Going Missing A Week Ago
- Lessons on Greatness We Can All Learn From Michael Jackson
- Eva Marcille Reveals Gender Of Third Child
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack
- Jon B. Admits He Initially Felt Threatened By Robin Thicke [VIDEO]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reacts To Willow Smith Being Receptive To An Open Relationship With A Man And Woman
- The Game Wants “40 Acres & A Lambo” For Reparations
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- Meek Mill Reveals First ‘Free Meek’ Docuseries Trailer & Release Date