Serena Williams has been a hot topic since she spoke out about what the umpire did to her at the US Open. Stephen A. Smith while on ESPN talked about how he loves Serena as well as her sister, but didn’t agree with what she did that day. He said, “When Serena brought in gender and sexism into the argument that’s when she lost.”
Many feel like Serena took away Naomi Osaka’s moment as she became the first Japanese woman to win the US Open. Stephen also believes that if Serena was a man people would label her the G.O.A.T. What do you think about what Stephen said?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15