If you don’t know by now drama during a NYFW event broke out as a fight happened between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Nicki Minaj spoke out about what led to the altercation on Queen Radio and it was quite interesting. She mentioned that she would never talk about someone’s parenting or child.
Nicki Minaj also drew up some receipts about Cardi B talking about Black women and other things. She is tired of the drama and looking like the bad person all the time. Headkrack mentioned that in this case no one wins.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Talks Getting Bullied Because Of Her Hair In Her Chat With Mariah Carey For Interview Magazine
- Senate Confirms Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Becomes Second Black Woman To Serve As UN Ambassador
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Explains The COVID-19 Vaccine Could Interfere With Mammogram Results [WATCH]
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador