If you don’t know by now drama during a NYFW event broke out as a fight happened between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Nicki Minaj spoke out about what led to the altercation on Queen Radio and it was quite interesting. She mentioned that she would never talk about someone’s parenting or child.
Nicki Minaj also drew up some receipts about Cardi B talking about Black women and other things. She is tired of the drama and looking like the bad person all the time. Headkrack mentioned that in this case no one wins.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Gary’s Tea: Khloe Kardashian To Be Step Mama + Stevie J Asks Faith Evans For Spousal Support
- Gangsta Boo Is Unapologetic About Her Comments On Bizzy Bone’s Mental Health
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Stevie J Demands Spousal Support From Faith Evans In Divorce
- Dr. Collier Says COVID-19 Cases Are On The Rise, Omicron Variant Now In These States [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Easily Beat LeBron James’ Old High School St. Vincent-St. Mary’s
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix