If you don’t know by now drama during a NYFW event broke out as a fight happened between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Nicki Minaj spoke out about what led to the altercation on Queen Radio and it was quite interesting. She mentioned that she would never talk about someone’s parenting or child.
Nicki Minaj also drew up some receipts about Cardi B talking about Black women and other things. She is tired of the drama and looking like the bad person all the time. Headkrack mentioned that in this case no one wins.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Security Assistant Who Was Fired For Repeating N-Word To Student Rehired
- Another Woman Has Hit Future With A New Paternity Suit
- TMZ Fires Van Lathan After Verbal Clash With White Co-Worker
- Rihanna’s Pro Filter Foundation Joins The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Odell Beckham Jr. Is Pissed About Being Fined $14K For His… Pants
- Pregnant Woman Hospitalized After She Was Tackled & Forced Onto Her Stomach By Mall Security
- Cynthia Bailey’s Daughter Moved In With Mike Hill in L.A. And Some Say It’s “Weird As F–k”
- Mrs. Petty: Nicki Minaj Ties The Knot With Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty
- Megan Thee Stallion & Iggy Azalea Clear Up Miscommunication On Twitter
- Launch Delayed: Zion Williamson Out 6-8 Weeks Following Successful Surgery On Right Knee