If you don’t know by now drama during a NYFW event broke out as a fight happened between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Nicki Minaj spoke out about what led to the altercation on Queen Radio and it was quite interesting. She mentioned that she would never talk about someone’s parenting or child.
Nicki Minaj also drew up some receipts about Cardi B talking about Black women and other things. She is tired of the drama and looking like the bad person all the time. Headkrack mentioned that in this case no one wins.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- You Gets No Love: Faith Evans & Stevie J Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram
- 56 Years Later, Louisiana Mayor Apologizes to Sam Cooke For Racist Treatment
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- The Kardashians Finally Share the Tea on the Tristan and Jordyn Scandal
- Authorities Seize $10 Million Worth of Cocaine at Port of Baltimore
- Popular YouTuber Found Dead After Going Missing A Week Ago
- Lessons on Greatness We Can All Learn From Michael Jackson
- Eva Marcille Reveals Gender Of Third Child