The Ying Yang Twins are legends in Hip Hop wether you want to believe it or not. The Atlanta, GA duo debuted their first album in 2000, but rose to fam in 2004 with Lil Jon’s “Get Low.” Not too long after the hits kept on coming with over a hand full of songs that hit number one on the charts.
Songs like “Whistle While You Twerk” and “Wait (The Whisper Song) had people all over the country singling crunk music. But little do people know, these songs caused two huge storms of controversy. Check out the interview asThe Ying Yang twins explain how Wait go Free from 106 & Park fired.
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Accused Of Cultural Appropriation, Meghan Markle Is Allegedly Causing Controversy With Palace Staff & More
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Did Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Get Married?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
Ying Yang Twins Admit Their Song Wait Got Free From 106 & Park Fired [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on hotspotatl.com