The Ying Yang Twins are legends in Hip Hop wether you want to believe it or not. The Atlanta, GA duo debuted their first album in 2000, but rose to fam in 2004 with Lil Jon’s “Get Low.” Not too long after the hits kept on coming with over a hand full of songs that hit number one on the charts.
Songs like “Whistle While You Twerk” and “Wait (The Whisper Song) had people all over the country singling crunk music. But little do people know, these songs caused two huge storms of controversy. Check out the interview asThe Ying Yang twins explain how Wait go Free from 106 & Park fired.
- Dwyane Wade Feared For Gabrielle Union’s Life After Multiple Micarriages
- Family Feud: Dame Dash Calls His Own Kids Clowns [Video]
- ‘Notebook’ Costume Designer Happy Kobe Bryant Bought Dress
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Michael Jordan Honors Kobe Bryant With Moving Tribute At Memorial [Video]
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
Ying Yang Twins Admit Their Song Wait Got Free From 106 & Park Fired [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on hotspotatl.com