The Ying Yang Twins are legends in Hip Hop wether you want to believe it or not. The Atlanta, GA duo debuted their first album in 2000, but rose to fam in 2004 with Lil Jon’s “Get Low.” Not too long after the hits kept on coming with over a hand full of songs that hit number one on the charts.
Songs like “Whistle While You Twerk” and “Wait (The Whisper Song) had people all over the country singling crunk music. But little do people know, these songs caused two huge storms of controversy. Check out the interview asThe Ying Yang twins explain how Wait go Free from 106 & Park fired.
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Ludacris Teams With Netflix For New Animated Series ‘Karma’s World’
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set
Ying Yang Twins Admit Their Song Wait Got Free From 106 & Park Fired [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on hotspotatl.com