The Ying Yang Twins are legends in Hip Hop wether you want to believe it or not. The Atlanta, GA duo debuted their first album in 2000, but rose to fam in 2004 with Lil Jon’s “Get Low.” Not too long after the hits kept on coming with over a hand full of songs that hit number one on the charts.
Songs like “Whistle While You Twerk” and “Wait (The Whisper Song) had people all over the country singling crunk music. But little do people know, these songs caused two huge storms of controversy. Check out the interview asThe Ying Yang twins explain how Wait go Free from 106 & Park fired.
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Booty Shake Club Loses Liquor License After Agents Exchanged Lap Dances & Drug For Food Stamps
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Kanye & His Son Threw Out First Pitches At Chicago White Sox Game
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
Ying Yang Twins Admit Their Song Wait Got Free From 106 & Park Fired [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on hotspotatl.com