The Ying Yang Twins are legends in Hip Hop wether you want to believe it or not. The Atlanta, GA duo debuted their first album in 2000, but rose to fam in 2004 with Lil Jon’s “Get Low.” Not too long after the hits kept on coming with over a hand full of songs that hit number one on the charts.
Songs like “Whistle While You Twerk” and “Wait (The Whisper Song) had people all over the country singling crunk music. But little do people know, these songs caused two huge storms of controversy. Check out the interview asThe Ying Yang twins explain how Wait go Free from 106 & Park fired.
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- Manti Te’o Says Jay-Z Inspired Him To Speak About Catifsh Girlfriend Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
Ying Yang Twins Admit Their Song Wait Got Free From 106 & Park Fired [Exclusive Interview] was originally published on hotspotatl.com