Colin Kaepernick has been securing the bag the entire time he’s been out of the NFL.
In a bold move on Monday, Nike revealed that Kaepernick is the face of the 30th Anniversary of their iconic “Just Do It” campaign. The series features black and white photos of athletes Serena Williams, Odell Beckham Jr., Shaquem Griffin, Lacey Baker, and LeBron James.
The caption in front of Kaepernick’s black and white image, “Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.”
Kaepernick has been with Nike since 2011 when the company signed him to its endorsement roster.
“We believe Colin is one of the most inspirational athletes of this generation, who has leveraged the power of sport to help move the world forward,” Gino Fisanotti, Nike’s vice president of brand for North America, told ESPN.
More details on Kaep’s Nike deal:
See some of the Just Do It ads below.
- Husband Of Teacher Killed In Texas Shooting Died By Heart Attack + Joe Biden To Visit Uvalde, Texas [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Sha’Carri Richardson Says She Was Abused By Her Jamaican Girlfriend [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley $500 A Day Contest!
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Gov. Greg Abbott Uses Racist Chicago Trope After Uvalde Shooting
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Prada Look
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
Nike Reveals Support Of Colin Kaepernick In “Just Do It” Ad was originally published on theboxhouston.com