Colin Kaepernick has been securing the bag the entire time he’s been out of the NFL.
In a bold move on Monday, Nike revealed that Kaepernick is the face of the 30th Anniversary of their iconic “Just Do It” campaign. The series features black and white photos of athletes Serena Williams, Odell Beckham Jr., Shaquem Griffin, Lacey Baker, and LeBron James.
The caption in front of Kaepernick’s black and white image, “Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.”
Kaepernick has been with Nike since 2011 when the company signed him to its endorsement roster.
“We believe Colin is one of the most inspirational athletes of this generation, who has leveraged the power of sport to help move the world forward,” Gino Fisanotti, Nike’s vice president of brand for North America, told ESPN.
More details on Kaep’s Nike deal:
See some of the Just Do It ads below.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
Nike Reveals Support Of Colin Kaepernick In “Just Do It” Ad was originally published on theboxhouston.com