Tennis superstar Venus Williams is extending her activewear line, EleVen by Venus Williams, to include plus sizes from 0X through 3X.
The tennis champ, 38, has partnered with Dia&Co, the fastest-growing retailer exclusively dedicated to serving women who wear sizes 14 and up, for the launch.
When asked why? She said “representation matters. I wanted this collection to connect with women no matter their shape or size.”
We are here for it.
Catch Maurette on the all new “Sound of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark” show weekdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and make sure you follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @SOPmaurette!
Think you missed something? Click HERE to see more from “Sound of Praise!”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @sopmaurette
- HalloWINE: 5 Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing Recipes To Indulge In This Weekend
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Huston-Tillotson University [WATCH]
- “It’s Going To Be A Thriller” Spike Lee Speaks About The Future If Donald Trump Serves Another 4 Years [VIDEO]
- Louisville Cop Sues Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker For Emotional Distress
- The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13 Trailer Is Here & It’s Filled With Stripper Sex Drama! [WATCH]
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris