Birdman performed at Lil Weezyana Fest and while on stage delivered a heartfelt apology to Lil Wayne. He spoke about how he loves Wayne like a son and that he feels so good to be with him again. Rickey Smiley mentioned that the apology was nice, but he would still be skeptical.
Headkrack spoke about how it’s going to be hard to pick up where they left off. He also gave some comments on “Power” and if you haven’t seen it watch out for a spoiler. It was a pretty crazy episode though.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Haitian Migrants Reportedly Freed On ‘Very Large Scale’ As U.S. Shamed Into Stopping Deportations
- Dr. Dre Ordered To Pay His Ex-Wife $1.5 Million in Legal Fees
- Steph Curry Surprises His Wife With A Beautiful Wedding Vow-Renewal Ceremony
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- Apple Announces COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are Coming To Apple Wallet App
- AJ Johnson’s Wife Claims She’s Getting A Lot Of Fake Love But Little Support [Video]
- Teyana Taylor Announces Farewell Tour ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- What’s Trending? Is Drake The New Michael Jackson?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Guess Who’s Joining The New Cast of RHOA + More On AJ Johnson’s Death [WATCH]