Birdman performed at Lil Weezyana Fest and while on stage delivered a heartfelt apology to Lil Wayne. He spoke about how he loves Wayne like a son and that he feels so good to be with him again. Rickey Smiley mentioned that the apology was nice, but he would still be skeptical.
Headkrack spoke about how it’s going to be hard to pick up where they left off. He also gave some comments on “Power” and if you haven’t seen it watch out for a spoiler. It was a pretty crazy episode though.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Things Only Black Mamas Say [WATCH]
- Killer Mike Discusses Ways To Combat Systemic Racism [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Secret Recordings Capture Police Officers Framing & Beating Innocent Residents In Mount Vernon, NY
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Called Him A “N*gger” After Murdering Him
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Shares Her Coming Out Story & Amanda Seales Unfollows A Co-Host [VIDEO]
- AMC Theatres Has Doubt It Can Stay In Business After COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rev. Al Sharpton Delivers Eulogy At George Floyd’s Memorial Service