Eric Blake has been on several comedy shows including “Def Comedy Jam” and loves making people laugh. He spoke about how when he was younger he used comedy to articulate things he was going through. Eric runs a program, where he works with foster children and helps them use comedy through the transitions they go through.
He currently is on tour with Tommy Davidson and has been writing for him for 5 years. Eric loves doing it and adding special things to make Tommy’s show better. He loves using his creative mind and watching people laugh at his jokes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dwyane Wade Feared For Gabrielle Union’s Life After Multiple Micarriages
- Family Feud: Dame Dash Calls His Own Kids Clowns [Video]
- ‘Notebook’ Costume Designer Happy Kobe Bryant Bought Dress
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Michael Jordan Honors Kobe Bryant With Moving Tribute At Memorial [Video]
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
How Comedian Eric Blake Is Helping Foster Kids Use Comedy Through Transition [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com